- Visit Us
Electronic Drum Kits
Electronic drums are great in houses without space for an acoustic kit, and for playing late at night or recording. A selection of our digital percussion products are shown below:
- Alesis DM6
- Alesis DM10
- Alesis E-Practice Pad
- Yamaha DD65
Like all Alesis drum sets, the DM6 Kit features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces. To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces for the DM6 Kit's pads. This five-piece kit gets you started on a dual-zone snare pad for two-sound compatibility. You can dial in a snare drum sound in the center and a rim click, rimshot, or something totally different like a cowbell on the rim!
The DM6 Kit also comes with three tom pads, an upright kick drum pad, hi-hat, crash, and ride cymbal pads. It even comes with an Alesis bass drum pedal and the kick pad is compatible with any single or double bass drum pedal for your personal feel.
- Five-piece electronic drumset with DM6 drum-sound module
- DM6 module contains 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- Realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces
- 15 programmable drum sets
- Dual-zone snare pad for rim click and rimshot capability
- USB-MIDI output for use with drum-module software
- Connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with 1/8" input
- Velocity sensitive for natural, musical response
- Comes with bass drum pedal and drumsticks
- (1) DM6 drum sound module
- (1) DMPad Kick Pad with stand
- (1) DMPedal single kick pedal
- (1) DMHat Pedal hi-hat pedal
- (1) DMPad 8" Dual-Zone Pad
- (3) DMPad 8" Single-Zone Pads
- (3) DMPad 12" Cymbals
- (1) ProRack complete with mounting hardware
- (1) DM6 Kit cable snake
- (1) Drum key
- (2) Drumsticks
- (1) Assembly instructions/quick start guide
The DM10 Studio Kit is professional, six-piece electronic drum set with natural-feeling RealHead drum pads, low-noise DMPad Cymbals, the groundbreaking DM10 drum module, and a compact, flexible StealthRack.
The DM10 Studio Kit features Alesis’ acoustic-feeling RealHead pads in 10" and 8" sizes. The dual-zone pads feature real mylar drumheads and real triple-flanged counterhoops for the feel you demand. The snare and tom pads are dual zone, enabling you to perform rimshots, rim clicks or assign other sounds such as wind chimes, cymbals, gongs and cowbells on the tom rims.
The DM10 module not only has a breathtaking collection of sounds on-board, it is also the world's first drum-sound module that enables you to load new sound sets via USB connection from your computer. This means that your sounds will always stay fresh, current and cutting edge. You can also use the DM10 as a trigger-to-MIDI interface for performing and tracking with software drum modules such as BFD, Toontrack and Reason, among others. For practice, you can play along with the tracks in the DM10’s internal sequencer, mix in an iPod or other MP3 player and play along.
- DM10 high-definition drum module with 12 trigger inputs and mixer
- RealHead 10" snare and four 8" toms – dual-zone drum pads with real mylar heads
- DMPad Cymbals: hi-hat, two crashes, and triple-zone ride
- Compact, black aluminum StealthRack
- Premium sound library of uncompressed samples from real drums and cymbals
- Dynamic Articulation™ changes sounds' timbre along with dynamics for realism
- Sound-set loading and use with software drum modules, both via USB
- Play along and record yourself with the sequencer
- Mix input for practicing with CD and MP3 players
- (1) DM10 drum module
- (4) RealHead 8" Dual-Zone Drum Pads
- (1) RealHead 10" Dual-Zone Drum Pad
- (1) RealHead Kick Pad
- (1) DMPad 12" Hi-Hat Cymbal
- (2) DMPad 12" Crash Cymbals
- (1) DMPad 14" Ride Cymbal
- (1) StealthRack with mounting clamps and arms
- (1) RealHat Pedal continuously variable hi-hat control pedal
- (1) Set of interconnection cables
The Alesis E-Practice Pad is the fun way to learn and practice the drums. This electronic drum pad has 65 different drum sounds, a built-in metronome with six different sounds, and more than 50 practice games and exercises. The E-Practice Pad is way more fun than you can have with a standard practice pad. It feels great, it sounds great, and it gives you a full range of dynamics from the lightest touches through the loudest accents.
Just plug in your headphones and play silently or plug into an instrument amplifier or your stereo system and jam with other musicians. When you’re not using the E-Practice Pad as a traditional practice tool, you can mount it on a standard cymbal stand or snare stand and use it on your drumset to expand your range of sounds.
Unlike a standard pad, the E-Practice Pad has an advanced metronome built in with six different sounds and the ability to play nearly any note value or subdivision in the time signature of your choice. On top of the metronome, the e-Practice Pad has advanced games and learning features like Beat Check, Stroke Balance, and even recording and playback so you can hear your performances. The E-Practice Pad is an instrument that helps you grow as a drummer, developing your time, dynamics, consistency, and more.
The E-Practice Pad runs on batteries for portability or on wall power with the included adapter. You can add bass drum and hi-hat pedals using Alesis Expansion Pedals or any other footswitch.
- Electronic drum practice pad with metronome and learning exercises
- 65 different drum sounds
- Metronome with six sounds, adjustable time signatures and subdivisions
- 50 practice games and exercises
- Natural feel and performance with full dynamic range
- Headphone jack for silent practice
- Amplifier outputs for playing with other musicians
- Mountable on standard 8mm cymbal stand or snare stand
- Recording and playback for listening to your playing
- Runs on batteries for portability or on wall power with the included adapter
- Expandable with optional bass drum and hi-hat pedals
Everything you need for some serious drumming - in one affordable table-top package. 8 touch-sensitive drum pads and real drum kit layout for easy playing. Angle of pads is specially designed for maximum ease of playing.
- Eight touch sensitive drum pads plus two foot pedals
- Connect CD, MD, or MP3 player to AUX IN jack, and play along with your favourite music
- Wide variety of percussion sounds from all over the world
- Flash ROM memory
- Load MIDI songs from the internet via USB-MIDI interface, and play along
DD-65 is a digital drumkit with eight touch sensitive pads and two foot pedals. High quality drum samples and a wide variety of percussion sounds from all over the world are mixed with orchestral voices to provide a wide range of musical opportunities. AUX IN jack lets you connect an MP3 player and jam along with your favourite tracks.
Drums & Percussion
Acoustic kits, practice pads, percussion and accessories.
Click for more info...
Looking for something to play? Come and take a look around our vast range of sheet music and scores
Click for more info...
Need Lessons? Find a teacher on our tutor list
Click for more info...
Take It Away
Loan up to £2,000 for the purchase of any kind of musical instrument, and pay it back in nine monthly instalments, completely interest free.
Click for more info...
tristan jones © 2010
General - 020 8546 9156 Guitars - 020 8546 1333 Sheet Music - 020 8546 9630
Hands Music, 5-6 Griffin Centre, Market Place, Kingston-Upon-Thames, KT1 1JT
Email Us Sitemap